|Search for text in a rule part|
01 Rules of Procedure
G Certificates of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need
Exhibits For Electric Transmission Filings
SUBCHAPTER G. CERTIFICATES OF ENVIRONMENTAL COMPATIBILITY AND PUBLIC NEED
PART 88. EXHIBITS FOR ELECTRIC TRANSMISSION FILINGS
§ 88.1 Exhibit E-l: description of proposed transmission line
The applicant shall submit a detailed description of the proposed transmission line. Such description shall include:
(a) the design voltage and voltage of initial operation;
(b) the type, size, number and materials of conductors;
(c) insulator design;
(d) the length of the transmission line;
(e) the construction materials of the towers; and
(f) the design standards for each type of tower and tower foundation.
(b) The applicant shall furnish details of any terminal facility which is to be a part of the proposed transmission line.
(a) indicate the type of cable system to be used;
(b) provide the design standards for that system;
(c) indicate the number and size of conductors to be used; and
(d) indicate, on a profile of the line:
(1) the depth of the cable; and
(2) the location of oil pumping stations and manholes.
(1) provide the engineering justification for the proposed transmission line, showing its relation to the existing facilities of the applicant and the interconnected network;
(2) indicate specific benefits with respect to reliability and economy to the applicant and the interconnected network;
(3) state the proposed date for completion of the line and indicate the impact on the systems of the applicant and others of failure to complete the proposed transmission line on such date; and
(4) provide appropriate system studies, showing expected flows on the line under normal, peak and emergency conditions, including the system reliability impact study forwarded by the Transmission Planning Advisory Subcommittee for approval by the operating committee of the New York Independent System Operator, which shows effects on stability of the interconnected system.