NY.gov Portal State Agency Listing

Contact Us

You can contact us by telephone, fax, US mail, or e-mail using the information below:

To file a Complaint about your Utility Company, Please visit: our Help Center/Complaint Department. Questions about the Department or Commission and your utility service can be e-mailed to web.questions@dps.ny.gov

Toll Free Customer Service
Comments on Commission Cases/Initiatives/Proceedings (Opinion Line)1-800-335-2120 
Gas, Electric Shutoff (Hotline)1-800-342-3355 
Gas, Electric, Phone & Cable TV Service/Billing Complaints (Helpline)1-800-342-3377
Energy Service Company (ESCO) Complaints  
  (complaints about competition in the energy industry) 
HEAP grants for people aged 60+1-800-342-9871 
HEAP grants for NYC1-800-692-0557
NOTE:  Persons who are hearing impaired or speech impaired can reach customer service through a TDD by calling the 
New York Relay Service 1-800-662-1220. 

Secretary to the CommissionPublic Affairs Office
Hon. Kathleen H. BurgessJames Denn
Secretary to the CommissionPublic Information Officer
New York State Public Service CommissionNew York State Public Service Commission
Empire State PlazaEmpire State Plaza
Agency Building 3Agency Building 3
Albany, NY 12223-1350Albany, NY 12223-1350
Phone: (518) 474-6530Phone: (518) 474-7080
Fax:   (518) 486-6081Fax:   (518) 474-0421
Email: secretary@dps.ny.govEmail: web.questions@dps.ny.gov

For more information:

See other web pages in the category: About the PSC

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us| Accessibility |
Contact Us updated: 09/03/2013 12:58:37 PM

Printer Friendly Page