1. be formatted for a page size of 8-1/2” by 11”, with margins of no less than one inch on all four sides. (Exhibits attached to paper filings shall be folded to the same size);
2. be produced with a font size no smaller than 11-point or its equivalent, and be one and one half line spacing, except that footnotes and lengthy quotations may be single-spaced;
3. for paper documents, be printed on both sides of the page;
4. include, on the first or cover page, the caption for the proceeding and case number, if any; the title of the document; the name, address, e-mail address and telephone number of the party submitting it or the party’s representative; and, if requesting the initiation of a new proceeding, a space for the case number;
5. identify the other parties on which it was served; and
6. be signed by or on behalf of, the submitting party. Electronic documents shall have electronic signatures as directed by the Secretary. Paper documents shall have a handwritten or printed signature. If the signature is by a representative of the party, the representative’s title (if any) shall be provided.
7. not be zipped or password protected. ZIP and Password protected documents will be rejected as they are inconsistent with the Department’s DMM System.