In addition to overseeing operations of electric, gas, and water utilities to ensure safe and adequate service at fair and reasonable rates, the Office of Electric, Gas and Water has responsibility for utility steam generators (production), steam production planning, and steam rates, charges, rules and regulations. The Office oversees utility steam transportation system, steam safety issues (including oversight and investigation of steam system accidents).
Steam Utility regulated by the PSC
- Case13-S-0032 - Con Edison Rate Case
- Case 09-S-0029 - Con Edison Steam Planning Proceeding
- Case 09-S-0794 - Con Edison Steam Rate Case
- Case 07-S-0984 - Con Edison NYC Steam Pipe Rupture Investigation
- Case 07-S-1315 - Con Edison Steam Rate Case
- Case 05-S-0074 - M-GBC, LLC.
- Case 05-S-1376 - Consolidated Edison
- Case 03-S-1672 - Consolidated Edison
- Regulated Steam Utility Listing
See other web pages in the category: Steam