Login or Create an account
|Login with your NYS DPS Account|
Don't have a NYS DPS Account, Create an Account now
Why become a Registered User of the Document and Matter Management (DMM) system?
- New Cases – By subscribing to New Cases, an email notification will be sent to your email address when new cases that meet your criteria are started by the Commission.
Service Lists –By subscribing to a service list for a case, an email notification will be sent to you when a filing and/or issuance is entered in the case. Subscribers can request to receive “Commission Issuances Only” or “Filings and Commissions Issuances”.
Party List - Generally, parties commit to contribute to the development of a complete record in a proceeding by conducting discovery, submitting testimony, briefs, or other formal written comments, and/or participating in evidentiary hearings, procedural conferences and other formal events conducted in the case.
Manage Favorite Searches
- Set up and save your favorite search criteria. Once saved, you can re-use the search so that you can quickly and easily find cases or documents in our files.
Comment on Cases
- Conveniently post your opinions regarding cases before the Commission.
Update Contact Information
- Update your contact information such as address, email, etc.
- To be authorized for E-Filing, users are asked to complete and submit a Contact Form to NYS DPS. The form and instructions can be found at our Electronic Filing Registration Instructions page. After receipt and review of the document, we will entitle you to submit electronic filings to us and send you a confirming e-mail.
ESCO or Utility required to file rates
- Energy Service Companies (ESCOs) must register in order to enter rates for offers. To be authorized to enter ESCO rates, ESCO rate filers are asked to complete and submit a Contact Form to NYS DPS. The form and instructions can be found at our Electronic Filing Registration Instructions page. After receipt and review of the document, we will entitle you to electronically submit rates to us and send you a confirming e-mail.
Electronic Filing Registration Instructions
See other web pages in the category: Other