Long Island Home
The LIPA Reform Act established a Long Island branch of the Department of Public Service to provide the regulatory oversight and review of electric service operation and customer service practices on Long Island, thereby extending the extensive expertise of the Department as a means to ensure the public interest in obtaining high quality electric service is met. Information regarding the changes to Long Island electric service and DPS's role in overseeing safe and reliable service at just and reasonable rates can be found using the links to the left.
- Comment Sought regarding PSEG LI’s Utility 2.0 2017 Annual Update
- PSEG LI 2017 Annual Utility 2.0 Update
- Notice Requesting Comments and Announcing Public Statement Hearings on the 2017 PSEG LI Integrated Resource Plan
- 2017 PSEG LI Integrated Resource Plan
- Comprehensive and Regular Management and Operations Audit of LIPA and PSEG LI Fact Sheet
See other web pages in the category: Long Island