NY.gov Portal State Agency Listing

Complaint Filing/Dispute Resolution

The Public Service Commission staff helps resolve complaints with utilities. We also have an Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) program to encourage consumers and utilities to resolve their conflicts cooperatively.

See other web pages in the category: Consumer Information,

See other web pages in the category: Complaint Filing and Dispute Resolution

About Us | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Contact Us| Accessibility |
Complaint Filing/Dispute Resolution updated: 01/23/2014 09:12:35 AM

Printer Friendly Page