Form F-96 should be used when ordering document(s) that are not currently available on the Department's Web Site.
Instructions for using Form F-96
Form F-96 is available in three formats: PDF , MS Word and HTML.
1. Open the PDF Document
2. Enter your information into the form
3. Print the completed form
4. Fax or mail the Printed/Completed Form to:
REQUESTS FOR GENERAL DOCUMENTS
Central Files Unit: Albany Office FAX: (518) 474-9842
1. Open the MS Word Document and then save a copy of the file on your own computer.
2. Open the Document that is on your own computer.
3. Fill in all the information by over-typing the information in the appropriate areas.
4. Once you have finished filling in all your information, save your completed file.
REQUESTS FOR GENERAL DOCUMENTS:
Send an E-Mail to: Secretary@dps.ny.gov . Subject: Form F-96 Attach your completed file
1. Print out form (F-96). This form cannot currently be completed and mailed in electronically.
The requested material(s), if reasonably described, will be forwarded to the address
2. REQUESTS FOR GENERAL DOCUMENTS:
Fax or mail the Printed/Completed Form to:the Department's Central Files Unit:
Albany Office (518) 474-9842
shown on form F-96 as soon as possible. An invoice for the requested material(s) will
be sent at the time or shortly after the document(s) have been shipped.
Records Access Officer
See other web pages in the category: Forms