Matter Number 14-01299: PSEG Long Island UTILITY 2.0 PLAN
About the Initiative
On July 1, 2014, PSEG Long Island submitted its Utility 2.0 Long Range Plan in accordance with Public Authorities Law Section 1020-f(ee) and the Amended and Restated Operations Services Agreement (OSA) dated December 31, 2013, for approval by the Long Island Power Authority and review by the New York State Department of Public Service. The OSA required that PSEG Long Island submit an inaugural Utility 2.0 Plan by July 1, 2014, and annually afterwards. The Utility 2.0 Plan focuses on improving energy efficiency and reducing peak load to address emerging resource and system needs across Long Island and in targeted load pockets.
Staying informed of activity is easy through the Department's Document and Matter Management (DMM) System. As a registered user of the application you will be able to self-subscribe to the service or party list, submit Comments and E-File.
- E-Filing - Electronic filing through the Department's Document and Matter Management (DMM) System provides for secure, fast and accurate processing of your filings. With E-Filing you will be able to submit up to 100 MB of data of both public and confidential documents. E-Filing is the preferred method of submission of filings.
- Comments - See Submitting Comments section below.
- Service List - By subscribing to a service list for a case, an email notification will be sent to you when a filing and/or issuance is entered in the case. Subscribers can request to receive “Commission Issuances Only” or “Filings and Commissions Issuances”.
- Party List - Generally, parties commit to contribute to the development of a complete record in a proceeding by conducting discovery, submitting testimony, briefs, or other formal written comments, and/or participating in evidentiary hearings, procedural conferences and other formal events conducted in the case.
How to Register with DMM
How to Subscribe to the Service List
Electronic Filing Registration Instructions
SUBMIT COMMENTS HERE
Technical Conference Meetings
Public Statement Hearings
- September 13, 2017 - Notice Requesting Comments on PSEG LI 2017 Annual Utility 2.0 Update
- September 8, 2017 - PSEG LI 2017 Annual Utility 2.0 Update
- February 3, 2017 - Notice Requesting Comments Matter 14-01299
- December 29, 2016 - Utility 2.0 2016 Annual Update
- April 15, 2015 - DPS Recommendations of PSEG's First Annual Utility 2.0 Plan
- October 9, 2014 - Notice of Extension of the Deadline to File Comments
- October 7, 2014 - Utility 2.0 Long Range Plan Update Documents
- September 30, 2014 - Notice of Comments Sought
- August 13, 2014 - PSEG Long Island Utility 2.0 Plan Fact Sheet
- August 1, 2014 - Notice of Additional Public Statement Hearings
- July 23, 2014 - Corrected Public Statement Hearing Notice
- July 22, 2014 - Notice of Information Sessions and Public Statement Hearings
- July 1, 2014 - PSEG Long Island Utility 2.0 Long Range Plan
See other web pages in the category: Long Island