Natural Gas Utilities regulated by the PSC
- Case 09-M-0004, 08-E-0887, 08-G-0888 - Central Hudson Gas & Electric - Rates, Charges, Rules & Regulations for Electric & Gas Service
- Case 08-G-1137 - Corning Natural Gas Corporation - Rates, Charges, Rules and Regulations
- Case 08-G-1398 - Orange & Rockland - Rates, Charges, Rules and Regulations
- Case 08-G-1392 - St Lawrence Gas Company, Inc. - Rates, Charges, Rules and Regulations
- Case 07-G-1041 - National Fuel Gas Conservation Incentive Programs
- Competitive Customer Billing Arrangements
- Electric and Gas Transmission Facilities - Article VII
- Energy Marketing List
- Gas Metering
- Gas Migration Summary - Monthly
- Gas Retail Access - Supplier Eligibility Requirements
- Gas Safety Performance Measures Reports
- Gas Utility Listing
- Home Energy Fair Practices Act (HEFPA) - Residential Consumer Rights
- PHMSA Pipeline Safety Program Data for New York State
- State Energy Plan
- Typical Utility Customer Bill Information
- Uniform Business Practices
Gas Competition - Local Distribution Company Rate & Restructuring Plans
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc.
- Corning Natural Gas Corporation
- KeySpan Energy Delivery New York
- KeySpan Energy Delivery Long Island
- National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation
- New York State Electric & Gas Corporation
- Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation
- Orange & Rockland Utilities, Inc.
- Rochester Gas & Electric Corporation
You may need Adobe Acrobat to read the pdf files.
Public and media-related questions about this initiative should be directed to the Public Affairs Office at 518-474-7080.