Form F-96 should be used when ordering document(s) that are not currently available on the Department's Web Site.
Instructions for using Form F-96
Form F-96 is available in three formats: PDF , MS Word and HTML.
1. Open the PDF Document
2. Enter your information into the form
3. Print the completed form
4. Fax or mail the Printed/Completed Form to:
REQUESTS FOR GENERAL DOCUMENTS
Central Files Unit: Albany Office FAX: (518) 474-9842
1. Open the MS Word Document and then save a copy of the file on your own computer.
2. Open the Document that is on your own computer.
3. Fill in all the information by over-typing the information in the appropriate areas.
4. Once you have finished filling in all your information, save your completed file.
REQUESTS FOR GENERAL DOCUMENTS:
Send an E-Mail to: Secretary@dps.ny.gov . Subject: Form F-96 Attach your completed file
1. Print out form (F-96). This form cannot currently be completed and mailed in electronically.
The requested material(s), if reasonably described, will be forwarded to the address
2. REQUESTS FOR GENERAL DOCUMENTS:
Fax or mail the Printed/Completed Form to:the Department's Central Files Unit:
Albany Office (518) 474-9842
shown on form F-96 as soon as possible. An invoice for the requested material(s) will
be sent at the time or shortly after the document(s) have been shipped.
Records Access Officer