Board on Electric Generation Siting and the Environment

Siting Board Guides

All documents to be submitted should be filed with the Secretary using the Secretary's filing guidelines.

Public Involvement Program plans should be addressed to the Department of Public Service (DPS) and submitted to DPS by filing with the Secretary.

A Request for Intervenor Funds form is available elsewhere on this website.