Related PSC Proceedings:
- Case 03-E-0188, Retail Renewable Portfolio Standard, Order Regarding Retail Renewable Portfolio Standard (issued September 24, 2004
- Case 03-E-0641, Proceeding on Motion of the Commission Regarding Expedited Implementation of Mandatory Hourly Pricing for Commodity Service, Order Denying Petition for Rehearing and Clarification in Part and Adopting Mandatory Hourly Pricing Requirements (issued April 24, 2006)
- Case 03-G-1671, Rates, Charges, Rules and Regulations of Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. for Gas Service. In the course of that proceeding, a study was prepared by Optimal Energy, entitled Natural Gas Energy Efficiency Resource Development Potential in Con Edison Service Area (Optimal Con Edison Gas Study). This study found a sufficiently high “economic efficiency potential” to meet all load growth with efficiency, but cautioned that economic potential does not necessarily translate into actual market potential.
- Case 05-M-0090, System Benefits Charge III, Notice (issued August 31, 2005), referencing Case 05-G-1061, and System Benefit Charge and Program for Gas Utilities.
Relevant Web Sites:
Relevant Studies and Documents:
- "Climate Change in the U.S. Northeast", A Report of the Northeast Climate Impacts Assessment; October 2006
- "Energy Efficiency in Western Utility Resource Plans: Impacts on Regional Resource Assessment and Support for Western Governors' Association (WGA) Policies"; Hopper, N., Goldman, C., and Schlegel, Jeff ; August 2006
- "Natural Gas Energy Efficiency Resource Development Potential in Con Edison Service Area"; Prepared for NYSERDA by Optimal Energy, Inc; March 2006
- "An Evaluation of Natural Gas Efficiency Programs"; Prepared for NYSERDA by David B. Zabetakis, LLC; July 15, 2005
- "The 5th Northwest Electric Power and Conservation Plan"; Northwest Power and Conservation Council (NWPCC); May 2005
- "Draft New York Energy Smart Gap/Opportunity Analysis"; Prepared for NYSERDA by Heschong Mahone Group, Inc.; December 2004
- "Climate Change Impacts in the United States, the Potential Consequences of Climate Variability and Change-Overview: Northeast, US";áGlobal Change Research Program; 2000
View all Case Related Commission Documents for Case 07-M-0548
You may need Adobe Acrobat to read the pdf files.
See other web pages in the category: EEPS