Return to DMM Help Menu
DMM Help: Cases/Matters Filed - what do the columns mean and how is the list used?
This search will return a list of Cases or Matters that have been started by the Commission.
Learn about Case/Matter Numbers
Each line in the grid returned from this search refers to a case or matter that has been opened by the Commission.
On this screen, when you see column headers that have hyperlinks (e.g. Matter Case No.
, Matter Type
), you can click on that header to sort the grid by that column.
- Matter Case No. - The identifying number given the case by the Commission. You can click on the Matter/Case Number to get more information about that Case/Matter.
- Matter Type - The type of matter. (e.g. Petition, Tariff, Complaint etc.)
- Matter SubType - The sub type that goes along with the matter type. (e.g. for Tariff type cases, the sub-type can be Non-rate, Minor rate etc.)
- Start Date - The date the case or matter was opened by the Commission
- Matter/Case Title - The title given to the case by the Commission